Google
 

Friday, April 20, 2007

Racial Profiling Cut #1

This is just the first cut of a video my friends and I put together. It's all in good fun and is meant to be ironic. Just goes to show you that ANYONE can be a bigot... OR a terrorist!!!

***Update***
Remember, this is just the first cut of this movie. I didn't get to add in a title screen or credits. I'm also thinking of shortening up the first half of the movie. I wanna give credit where it's due, though, so:

Cast:

Random sympathetic passerby: Jeffrey Mathew


Terrorist Accuser #1: Anoop Mathew


Terrorist Accuser #2: Christopher Mathew


John Walker Lindh Lookalike: Ethan Hawke

(Ok, he isn't Ethan Hawke, but it DOES support my "super army" theory

in the "Coincidence or Conspiracy" video above)




3 comments:

Shane said...

lol. very well put together. I liked the wise old appearing and dissappearing sage that offers advice.

As for the costume design, I think it could use some work, but overall your message came across as intended.

lol good work.

Sunita said...

haha very funny!!!
i like that even terrorists eat cooOOOOOkie crisp...

.....i coulda done without the extreme close-up of the spit though..

Anonymous said...

We're gonna get in so much trouble for that